With the release of Ford’s new Transit coming up, many people are wondering whether or not it’ll be worth the investment. In this article I’ll be going through some of the features that you can expect to find in the new 2022 model and how they can help you out around the house or on your business!
How Much Does the New Ford Transit Cost?
The Ford Transit starts at $30,000 for a base-level vehicle and increases in price for additional features. The van seats at least 11 people, making it an ideal school or business van. The vehicle also has a large cargo area that can be expanded to fit more supplies.
What’s To Know About the 2022 Ford Transit?
If you’re looking for a vehicle that offers excellent performance and fuel efficiency, then this is the vehicle for you. It features a turbocharged engine with direct injection and an ECO start/stop system. There’s also a diesel particulate filter for cleaner air. These features make it easier to get the most out of every trip and keep your fuel costs low.
7 Important Details of the 2022 Ford Transit
- The 2022 Ford Transit will be the first model of Ford pickup with a diesel engine.
- There is an “Unobstructed View” which gives you a clear view through the door and windows.
- The truck bed has a maximum length of 36 cubic feet, and it also has a flat floor and no tailgate step to make loading easier.
- There are four different styles available: cargo, passenger, RV (recreational vehicle), and heavy-duty versions for those who work in construction or other trades.
- The front seats have PowerFold Reclining for when you need an extra napping time or some more legroom during your commute to work or when you’re transporting children in the backseat.
- There are also height-adjustable front seats with dual manual controls so that drivers of all sizes can find their perfect driving position.
- Finally, there is an app that allows you to check your car’s tire pressure remotely as well as find roadside assistance stations nearest to where you’re located should anything happen while on the road!
What Options are Available?
The Ford Transit has three engine options: a 2.0-liter diesel, a 3.2-liter V6, or a 3.5-liter V6. The Transit also has six transmission choices: an automatic or manual 5-speed, and a 6-speed automatic or 7-speed dual clutch automatic.
The Ford Transit will be on the market for two years, but there are already plans for a successor in 2022. It is unclear how this new vehicle will differ from the current model.
You May Like:
10 Passenger Van Rental Checklist (PDF Version available)